Press, Media & Cooperations
Last year I have been extremely lucky to work with some exceptional partners.
Initially just just supposed to be a lifestyle interview, my relationship with the luxembourgish magazine developed into a fruitful collaboration. They allowed me to use my knowledge in a different way than I anticipated during my studies. And I am really enjoying it. Although the texts are in German (you can find an English version on the blog), here are a few examples of the article they published so far:
- Interview “Gedankenfutter” (Revue 24/2018)
- “Die Geheimnisse der mediterranen Küche” (Revie 32/2018)
- “Mensch sein – Mensch bleiben” (Revue 3/2019)
- “Impfungen – Fake News oder Lebensretter” (Revue 7/2019)
- “Kritisch hinterfragen” (Revue x/2019)
- They also published a few recipes:
A little while later I had the honor of working with the magazine “KACHEN”. As of this spring I have been given the opportunity to write “Milly’s Column” in each edition. There I write about some interesting “Food Fun Facts”. As the magazine is still being sold, I won’t publish the column here, however you can get a sneak-peak here!
And just recently a cooperation with “Luxembourg Air Rescue” developed – more details on that at a later time:)